It’s 2018. A new year, new beginnings.
I think it’s time to make significant change in my life. I can do so much more and be so much more.
Here are a few of my resolutions (in no specific order as they are all equally important to me):
- I want to journal everyday. I want to hone my writing skill and get comfortable with expressing myself in the written word again.
- I want to get more comfortable with myself and as such I’m going to take a picture of myself everyday.
- I want to start bulking up. Physical fitness is just as important as mental fitness… not that I’m mentally fit in any real fashion.
- I want to read everyday. From just a few pages to an entire chapter.
- I want to go back to college. Education is key to my success.
I’m going to stick with all of those resolutions as closely as I can. I want 2018 to be the best year of my life thus far.